I love the look of graffiti so it should be no surprise that one of my favorite StencilGirl stencils is the Scribble Scratch Handwriting stencil. This stencil screams "graffiti" to me! Since soccer season is in full swing, I am making lots of sports scrapbook pages right now. The graffiti looks compliments sports themed pages really well, especially when you're trying to get artsy on your layouts. After making over 40 scrapbook pages on soccer, I'm really ready to get artsy- how about you?!
I created this soccer themed scrapbook page in about 20 minutes, including dry time. It's that easy! The trick is applying ink and paint to the stencil in layers and in an uneven fashion, much like the spray pattern of spray paint is often uneven.
- StencilGirl Scribble Scratch Handwriting Stencil
- White Acrylic Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- ColorBox Spritzers in Golf Course
- DecoArt Media Mister in Primary Yellow
- Elmer's Painters Pens in Yellow, Fine Tip
- Uni-Ball Signo White Pen
- Rowlux Illusion Film
- Fancy Pants Designs Glitter Cardstock
- Bazzill Cardstock
- Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Adhesive Tape Gun
- Paper Towels
Do you love the look of graffiti in your art or on your scrapbook pages?
Visit my blog at Hydrangea Hippo