Here is the step-by-step tutorial:
1. Gesso pages.
2. Using Ancient Marks together with pink and peach paint.
Brayer on the colours and remove the paint through the stencil using a baby wipe.
3. Repeat step 2 with turquoise paint.
4. Using the top layer only of a flower themed paper napkin glue bits of it onto the pages using matte medium.
5. Repeat step 2 with green/yellow paint.
6. Glue on vintage music, text and pieces of map, again using matte medium
7. Repeat step 2 with pink and turquoise paint.
8. Spray on white “text” through Rembrandt’s Words using a permanent spray such as Liquitex.
10. Glue on imagery from a tea shop themed paper napkin using only the top layer and matte medium
11. Glue on more flowers from the paper napkin used in step 4.
13. Outline the flowers and the leaves with a white marker
14. Add the texts by gluing and stamping.
Now go and enjoy a good cup of tea!
(C) Frieda Oxenham 2016. To see more of Frieda's work, please visit her BLOG.