to show you unique ways to use StencilGirl stencils
Be sure to check out the details at the end of this post
on how you can win a wonderful prize package
worth over $50 in goodies
from StencilGirl Products and Canvas Corp Brands!
Hi Stencil Friends!
Made By Janet is my new column on StencilGirl Talk.
I hope to share all kinds of artwork and projects I create
using StencilGirl Stencils.
Let's start out with a Junk Journal I created from Canvas Corp Brand
for our April Match Up!
There was such a variety of papers and textures CCB sent us!
I immediately thought of a Junk Journal because I wanted to use them ALL!
On the cover of my Junk Journal I used the beautiful Pink and Brown sprays
I glued the Black & Ivory Damask Paper onto the spine.
I thought it went beautifully with the two stencils I used,
And on the inside of my Junk Journal....
Moroccan Doily with the ticking fabric and burlap.
Bicycle Borders Stencil on burlap and on tags they sent us.
Thanks for coming to visit this month.
I'll be back again next month with more projects Made By Janet....
But First! There's a prize at the end of the month from
All you need to do is….
- leave a comment here on this blog post
- or on any or all of the Matchup Posts during the month of April
- with StencilGirl Products and Canvas Corp Brands.
- You can leave one on each post for more chances to win.
- Don’t forget to include the hashtag #SGPCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can also leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page
- or StencilGirl Products Facebook page.
- Again....Don’t forget to include #SGPCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can also leave a comment on any of the
- where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the SGP team.
- Don’t forget to include #SGPCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #SGPCCBmatchup.
- If you love what you see and would like to join
- the Facebook group CCB Collective – ask to join today.
- Keep your eye out for more SGP & CCB Match Ups
- during the whole month of April!