"Everything is an opportunity in art."
~ Mary Beth Shaw
Claybord is a magical substrate for making mixed media art. In this project-based class, you will learn how to use ink, pens, pencils, paint, a silhouette, and StencilGirl® stencils as you decide what you want to build in each dramatic layer.
- Stylish silhouettes that work well for this mixed media project
- Carve, paint, and ink a richly layered background
- Enhance the artwork with pencil and pen marks
- Add grunge and fluorescence
- Bonus 1: Delve deeper into carving
- Bonus 2: Experiment with resist techniques
- Learn to make stenciled elements yours
This is an online class via StencilGirl Studio.
Students have lifetime access and may download the video and PDF.
Post a Comment
If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event we need to contact you.
To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
marybeth (at) stencilgirltalk (dot com)