We are looking for artists to add to our current StencilGirl® Creative
Team for the next year!
We love our team and we are excited to see it grow!
Here are our team details:
- Provide 1 new project tutorial (including step by step instructions) every 2 months for our StencilGirl Talk® Blog.
- Promote StencilGirl® work on your social media and tag us so we can share your work @stencilgirl_products #stencilgirl
- Review new products and provide feedback as needed.
A StencilGirl® Starter pack which includes:
- Twelve 9” x 12” StencilGirl® stencils of your choice!
- Twelve 6” x 6” StencilGirl® stencils of your choice!
- Twelve 4” x 4” StencilGirl® stencils of your choice!
- A 12” x 24” StencilGirl® home décor stencil of your choice!
- StencilGirl® Products Founder Mary Beth Shaw’s book: Stencil Girl: Mixed-Media Techniques for Making and Using Stencils
- Cross promotion of you and your art on our social media platforms regularly.
with partnering companies in the industry to cross promote our products
blog hops and challenges!
- 25% off all StencilGirl® stencils!
- Are you a teacher? We would love to support your teaching opportunities!
How do you submit?
Provide the following information:
2. Mini Bio – What makes you uniquely YOU!
3. Website/Blog link
4. Facebook link (and # of Friends/Likes – personal & business if applicable)
5. Instagram link (and # of followers)
6. Twitter and/or Pinterest links (and # of followers)
7. YouTube link (number of subscribers, average # views)
8. Provide minimum of 3 projects you have created featuring stencils – if you have instructions please include. One project should include a video – please include a link. If not comfortable with video, please note that in your application.
Entries due by March 27th. Good luck!
Email your entry to: email@example.com
Post a Comment
If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event we need to contact you.
To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
marybeth (at) stencilgirltalk (dot com)