Mary Beth has teamed up with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer of Balzer Designs and 17 other artists to help you get a jump on your holidays with a joy-filled workshop called The Artful Holiday.
Act now and use the code EARLYARTFUL to get 15% off!
This project-based online workshop could also have been called “The Art of Celebrating.” All 19 talented artists involved were asked to think outside of the box — beyond the usual holidays and the usual projects — and share their best ideas with you.
This self-paced online workshop offers a wide range of projects — printmaking, collage, assemblage, sewing, mixed media, painting, and more!
And then each Wednesday, Julie will offer a “mash-up” project. These are step-by-step video tutorials where she borrows techniques, materials, and ideas from the previous lessons and transforms them into something totally new.
- You have lifetime access to all content. Watch anytime.
- A new project tutorial will be released every day in August 2022. If you sign up after the start date of class, you will get immediate access to any lessons that have already been released.
- Lessons are delivered via video, with several teachers also offering supporting PDF instructions and information.
- This workshop is an easy way to learn from a wide range of teachers and try out some techniques or areas of art-making that may be new to you.
- Although this class is project-based, we believe you will find yourself returning to all of the wonderful art-making techniques over and over again, no matter what you make.
- You can watch and rewatch the videos, speed them up, and slow them down.
- There are more than thirty step-by-step project tutorials. Hours of art instruction that are sure to inspire you!
- You get true mixed media content — printmaking, collage, jewelry-making, paper arts, book arts, sewing, assemblage, and more!
Don't forget! Use the code EARLYARTFUL to get 15% off!
Post a Comment
If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event we need to contact you.
To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
marybeth (at) stencilgirltalk (dot com)