Art Journal and Cards with StencilGirl Products by Judi Kauffman
1. Randomly paint a first layer using one or more colors.
This base coat can be a solid color, a mix of two, or several.
2. Stencil over the painted layer using two or more colors.
If you like sparkle, make sure to include gold, copper, silver or any other metallic paint.
3. Use a stencil brush and allow the paint to dry between colors for distinct edges.
For less distinct edges, use more paint and don’t worry about whether the paint is dry between colors.
For a softer diffused look, use a dry brush and very little paint to drag color through the openings in the stencil.
4. Continue to stencil additional layers of paint until you’re happy with the look.
Hand-paint selected areas for added contrast, add brush strokes around various shapes and to create borders.
5. Embellish the journal, album, and cards. Mix in feathers, staples, stickers, etc.
6. Tear or cut collage pieces for journal pages and cards.
Lay out, layer and glue together the pieces.
StencilGirl Products incorporated:
This is wonderful. Love the layers and depth! Love it!ReplyDelete