Mary Beth Shaw here.
I am absolutely over the harvest moon to announce I am part of Danny Gregory's Sketchbook Skool Mixed Media Journaling. I have personally taken Danny's Sketchbook Skool classes and have great respect for their quality and depth of programming.
And now I am part of the Fakulty, oh be still my heart!
Does layering with 3-dimensional materials turn your intrigue button to high?
Do you swoon when you can reach for stencils, pastels, crayons, pencils, inks, markers, acrylics, and stamps?
If you answered yes then SketchBookSkool has a new class for you!
New to mixed media journaling and want to make beautiful art?
- easy - filled with tips & technique tips
- wildly fun
- therapeutic & relaxing (Yes, wild fun and relaxed can go together when you are art journaling!)
Already creating with mixed media in your journal?
Never fear. This lifetime access Kourse has your back with:
- the best instructors if I do say so :) Hint ~ it's Seth, Nathalie, & Kecia
- expand your creative processes as you glimpse ours
- a strong online community component
- high production values
Get lifetime access to this online Kourse.
It begins on Nov. 11, 2019
You can find out more and sign up right here.
I look forward to seeing your and sharing techniques with you throughout Mixed Media Journaling.
Wishing you an art-filled day,