Salutations from Carol. I am glad you are here. Our current theme is Gift It or Grid It. This is mostly about the former, but you will spay a grid stencil in the pic below :)
Let's make some scratchers!
- Make a co-worker smile.
- Brighten a friend's day.
- Stuff in a stocking.
- Add as a gift tag.
- Use later as a bookmark or in an art journal.
- Kinda Zen to make a bunch all at once - I made 15 in a couple of hours.
- The sheer pleasure of giving.
- Cardstock cut whatever size you want - Mine are 4" x4".
- Stencils - Seriously, just have a stack handy. I had a plan & then just tossed it.
- Washi Tape
- Scratcher Stickers - I ran across on Amazon - they come in metallics in different sizes and shapes - who knew?
- Embellish (Mary Beth is so right when she says adding a little black can make it pop!)
- Affix sticker.
Tips before you put the scratcher sticker on:Actual Stencils in Photos:
- Take a pic with your phone of the card once it is stenciled.
- Better yet, note the person who gets it on the back!
Stay in Your Magic StencilClub Set by Nancy Curry (the small stencil)
Now is the Time Small by Carolyn Dube
Tribal Pattern Twirls by Andrew Borloz
Scalloped Border Small Mask by Valerie Sjodin
Trefoil Rieven Glyphs by Steven Skaggs
Night Sky by Leslie Riley
Mark Making by Traci Bautista
Other Stencils Used on the Scratchers:
Centered Circle Small Stencil by Mary Beth Shaw
Music Geek by Sandee Setliff
Twist Lattice by Lizzie Mayne
Rembrandt's Words by Carolyn Dube
Pi by Cat Kerr
Mary Beth's Private Collection 16.4 for StencilClub (the small stencil)
Borderlines StencilClub Set by Seth Apter (the small stencil)
Serendipity Florals by Jennifer Evans (the small stencil)
Circle Up StencilClub Set and Into the Woods club set by Suzi Dennis (the small stencil)
StencilClub sets are exclusive to Club Members. Members can order past sets.
My 3 Current Fave Scratchers:
Thanks for reading my post! I hope you get as much delight making scratchers as I did.