Jennifer Evans is! StencilGirl is thrilled to debut her Frightful Feline Stencil.
This cute little 6" x6" stencil depicts a flower-adorned skeleton cat and a web border.
You could even choose not to stencil the details and then substitute other floral stencil elements on the head and chest. (Hint: Jennifer's ATC Mixup Stencil has potential!)
|Frightful Feline Stencil|
Use the web border from the Frightful Feline stencil along with Jennifer's Jackwitch and Bootiful Stencils to create a postcard in four easy-peasy steps:
- Use gray (or metallic) paint to apply the spiderweb border to the top of a 5"x7" postcard.
- Stencil the spider from the Jackwitch Mini Stencil to the body of the card.
- Grab "Boooo" wording from Jackwitch Bootiful and stencil underneath the main image.
- Use a black gel pen or fine point marker to sketch details (face, spiderweb, etc.).
- Add some paint splatters and Viola!
Discover all of the stencils designed by Jennifer Evans.