Let go of perfection. Create beautiful feather treasures with this fun, simple and easy project! Sweet artsy statement feathers with pizzazz.
List of Supplies
- Acrylic paints of your choice - I’m using Amsterdam reflex rose (384) & azo yellow deep (270)
- Make-up sponge
- StencilGirl® Stencils used - Puddles & Deconstructed Zinnia
- Acrylic marker
- Masking Tape
- You might also want to type on used & empty tea bags* - then you'll need used tea bags, a typewriter, matte medium and a brush
- Let your feathers dry and then go over them with another layer.
- After they are thoroughly dry you might want to add some small marks with an acrylic marker.
- A wonderful and fun way to add words - type on tea bags* and then adhere them to your feather with matte medium
Michelle is the artist behind RaspberryBlueSky.
She resides in the south of Germany with her husband, near Lake Ammersee.